Does your customer need notifications to be sent to additional email addresses for Orders, Invoices, Shipments, and Credit Memos? This extension for Magento Commerce allows your customer to enter additional email addresses for transactional emails to be sent. When your customer enters their new email address, they can choose which emails they wish to receive.
This extension for Magento is especially useful for wholesale merchants when customers require emails to different departments, such as "warehouse email" for Shipments and "accounting email" for Invoices and Credit Memos.
Admin users will be able to send the Order, Invoice, Shipment or Credit Memo emails with the click of a button. All email deliveries will be logged into the comment section of your transaction.
- Your customer can save multiple email addresses to their account easily. Each email address added can select which transactional emails they wish to receive.
- Admin users can modify and add new email addresses from the customer edit section.
- Send your transaction emails manually from the admin Order, Invoice, Shipment or Credit Memo page.
- Log all transaction emails sent manually into the comments section to keep record of when you last sent your Order, Invoice, Shipment or Credit Memo.
- Enable / Disable front-end customer control.
- Enable / Disable module per website.
- Optionally attach Invoice PDF to Invoice emails.
|Platform Version||Magento Community 1.9.x|
|License||Open Software License (OSL 3.0)|
When you login as a customer, you will see a new link in the customer account section for "Additional Emails". You can add, update or delete additional emails and select which transactions that email address should receive.
You can manage your customer's additional email addresses from the customer account edit section. You can add, update or delete additional emails for your customer and select which transactions each email address should receive.
You can manually send transaction emails by going to the Order, Invoice, Shipment or Credit Memo view page. On each of these pages there will be a button to send email to your customer, which will send to all email addresses selected to receive that notification. All emails sent manually will be shown in their appropriate log / comment section.