Use My Shipping Account
This extension for Magento allows customers to use their own "shipping method" and "shipping account" during checkout. Customer's can save their preferred shipping method to their shipping address for future use.
Admin users can also input their customer's "shipping method" and "shipping account" details into their customer's shipping address for use during admin order entry.
- This extension will create a new shipping method with title "Use My Shipping Account"
- Allowed couriers can be customized from the "Magento Configuration" for this shipping method or provide a text box for the customer's input.
- Customer "shipping method" and "shipping account" can be saved to the customer's shipping or billing address to be used in future orders.
- This extension allows you to add a "Surcharge" or "Shipping Price" that can be charged during checkout.
- Shipping carrier name and method title can be customized in the "Magento Configuration".
- This extension can be enabled or disabled for each website / store view independantly through the "Magento Configuration".
|License||Open Software License (OSL 3.0)|
During the frontend checkout you will see the new method for "Use my shipping account". When this method is selected, you will be provided with the input fields for "my shipping courier" and "my shipping account". These values will be saved to the customer's shipping address for future use.
You can set the details for your customer's "shipping courier" and "shipping account" when you update your customer's address. You can also edit this information in the address form during order placement and save the values to address book.
You can control the shipping carrier name / method title from the Magento Configuration, as well as the allowed countries.