Offline Payments Control
Do you need to additional control over your offline payment methods? Do you want to disable these methods on checkout while keeping them enabled in the admin? Do you need to control the invoicing options of these payment methods? This extension for Magento 2 does exactly that!
This module gives you control over your offline payment methods: Bank Transfer, Check / Money Order, Cash on Delivery and Purchase Order.
Control which payment methods should be available in checkout or admin. You can disable any of these offline payment methods in the checkout while keeping them available during admin order entry. Or vice versa.
Modify their invoicing options if you want to enable options such as "Can Capture", "Can Refund", "Can Void" for each payment method.
- Additional control over Magento's offline payment methods including Bank Transfer, Check / Money Order, Cash on Delivery and Purchase Order
- Disable offline payment methods on checkout only.
- Disable offline payment methods on admin order entry only.
- Modify invoicing options such as "Can Capture", "Can Refund", "Can Authorize" and "Can Void" for offline payment methods.
- Enable or disable these offline payment methods per website independantly.
|Platform Version||Magento Community 2.3.x|
|License||Open Software License (OSL 3.0)|
Any frontend methods disabled from this module's system configuration will not be visible during checkout.
Any adminhtml methods disabled from this module's system configuration will not be visible during admin order entry.
Any invoice options such as "Can Capture" that have been enabled will change the way you can invoice your customer's that have used the selected offline payment method.